Saturday, January 11, 2014

Valentine Snow Globe



Have you started any Valentine decorating yet?! Obviously we have and we are excited to share our Valentine Snow Globes with you!

No water this time like we did with these snow globes.
Just some sweet Winter trees, snow and hearts.





\
We are so happy we get to still craft and decorate with these vintage Winter trees for Valentines Day!



Tutorial to make Valentine Snow Globes

You will need the following material:
Glass jar
Fake snow
Winter miniature trees
Hot glue
Mini heart punch {Martha Stewart}
Red paper




Step One: Begin by adding punched hearts and snow to the jar.








Step Two: Heat glue gun up and prepare to glue trees onto the jar seal.






Step Three: Glue a heart on your trees.




Step Four: Place seal and ring on jar.




Step Five: Give your jar(s) a shake to fluff things up inside.




You can check out our Winter Valentine Mantel to see our Valentine Snow Globes too.










In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
Psalm 118:5-6

Linking To:
By Stephanie LynnSkip To My LouTip_Me_Tuesday_Button_TipJunkie-jpghomeworkWhimsy Wed. BANNERSNAP! 52 MantelsThe 36th Avenuelink-party-palooza-buttonCorrectedLinkGraphicTall

1 comment:

WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

Share It