We are over the moon in love with these Tart Cherry Heart Gummies! They are tart, but sweet.
Healthy and fun to eat! Just out of the fridge with their cold smooth texture is wonderful!
So how are these gummies healthy you ask?
Well, let us explain.
Gelatin has many health benefits and in its pure form – is free of color, additives and sugar. Gelatin is made from the connective tissues of meat animals, which happen to have very nutritious components.
Gelatin-rich foods are a large part of traditional diets. Our ancestors consumed all the gelatin-rich cartilaginous parts of an animal. For example, chicken soup is considered “good for you” because the whole chicken is used – including the parts with cartilage.
Gelatin contains half of the 18 essential amino acids, needed for survival. Glycine, an amino acid found in gelatin, is needed by the liver to efficiently remove toxins from our system. Lysine is easily accessible through gelatin which helps us absorb calcium and build muscle.
A simple way to support the digestive system
Reduce your risk for allergies
Note: We are not making any medical claims. We are providing information only.
For more information go here.
Tart Cherry Gummy Recipe
3 cups organic Tart Cherry juice unsweetened
1/2 cup grass fed gelatin
1/4 cup raw local honey
1 dropper full of plain or vanilla liquid Stevia
- Pour your juice into a large Pyrex measuring cup or bowl.
- Add your 1/2 cup of grass fed gelatin.. Mix with metal spoon until the gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Taste for sweetness. You want the mixture to taste almost too sweet since the flavors mellow once in gummy man form.
- Pour mixture back into your Pyrex measuring cup and let cool slightly .
- Pour into your mold.
- Let the gelatin slightly gel so that it doesn't spill everywhere when you transfer to refrigerator.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 1/2 an hour or freezer for about 10 minutes. At that time, they are fully formed and ready to EAT and ENJOY!
- Keep leftovers in fridge or cool place.
There are so many options to making these gummies. From all the different natural flavors to the shapes using different molds. The possibilities are many.
These would be a great little addition to your Valentines party.